Terms & Conditions
- It is not necessary for any Client to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply. If a Client accepts a quote then the Client will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the terms applying and have accepted these terms and conditions in full. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of Huddersfield Website Design services implies that you have read and accepted Huddersfield Website Design’s terms and conditions.
- Huddersfield Website Design is not repsonsible for entering all the clients website content. Huddersfield Website Design will enter some content in for the purposes of building the website. Huddersfield Website Design will then train the client how to put their content in. This ensures the client is fully aware how to manage their website.
- The client agrees to pay Huddersfield Website Design 25% of the quotation upfront
- The client agrees to pay the remaining 75% prior to the website going live. If however Huddersfield Website Design cannot put the website live because the client has not put their content in yet, the Client agrees to pay Huddersfield Website Design 7 days after Huddersfield Website Design has trained them how to put their content in. If the client cannot commit to an date for training, they agree to pay Huddersfield Website Design the remaining balance. Huddersfield Website Design will at a future, mutually convenient time, train the client how to use the website.
- Client agrees to reimburse Huddersfield Website Design for any additional expenses necessary for the completion of the work. Examples would be purchase of fonts, stock photography, hosting
- Huddersfield Website Design makes every effort to ensure websites are designed to be viewed by the majority of visitors. Websites are designed to work with the most popular current browsers (e.g. Firefox, Internet Explorer 9 +, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). Client agrees that Huddersfield Website Design cannot guarantee correct functionality with all browser software across different operating systems.Huddersfield Website Design cannot accept responsibility for web pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after the website have been designed and handed over to the Client. As such,Huddersfield Website Design reserves the right to quote for any work involved in changing the website design or website code for it to work with updated browser software.
- A link to Huddersfield Website Design will appear in either small type or by a small graphic at the bottom of the Client’s website. . If a client requests that the design credit be removed, a nominal fee of 10% of the total development charges will be applied. When total development charges are less than £5000, a fixed fee of £500 will be applied. The Client also agrees that the website developed for the Client may be presented inHuddersfield Website Design’s portfolio.